![]() |
| http://www.darcysdiaries.com |
Oh the excitement at D'Arcy Towers knows no bounds today. It's our very first challenge and just to start us off the theme is
'Anything Goes'!
For my card today I've used the lovely D'Arcy 024.
Papers - Basic Grey 'Printery'
Swirl - Elegant swirls die - Tim Holtz Sizzix
Label die - mini mover and shaper - Tim Holtz Sizzix
Distress inks in brushed corduroy and bundled sage
Cream seam binding coloured with brushed corduroy distress ink
White embroidery floss coloured with brushed corduroy distress ink
Vintage button from stash
Lace from stash
Sentiment - Whimsy stamps
Prisma pencils for colouring
Card decorated inside to complement the front
Close up of bow detail. Bow tied on the Bowdabra
I hope you join in with us to make the D'Arcy Diaries challenge a real success. Don't forget you need to use a D'Arcy image to enter. See you there!
Now for the rest of the new releases. Ooh! aren't they fab!!!
Now for the rest of the new releases. Ooh! aren't they fab!!!
Have a great day!
oooOOOooo
NEWSFLASH :-)
I've scheduled this post and I hope it blogs ok as I'm off on an adventure. By the time this post is live I'll be in or nearing Glasgow. My good friends Gwen, Valerie, Margaret and moi are headed for the SECC. Yeah!!! I've saved my pennies and I really hope that the trip is worth the effort. I will have been on the go from 5.00am this morning. Eek! the very thought. I'm planning to meet Gayle my lovely boss from Teddybo and I hope seeing the real me doesn't scare her too much. :) LOL
I dont' have the fine details of the challenge as I'm scheduling this post well ahead of time but you will find them on the blog. Have fun!
oooOOOooo
NEWSFLASH :-)
I've scheduled this post and I hope it blogs ok as I'm off on an adventure. By the time this post is live I'll be in or nearing Glasgow. My good friends Gwen, Valerie, Margaret and moi are headed for the SECC. Yeah!!! I've saved my pennies and I really hope that the trip is worth the effort. I will have been on the go from 5.00am this morning. Eek! the very thought. I'm planning to meet Gayle my lovely boss from Teddybo and I hope seeing the real me doesn't scare her too much. :) LOL
I dont' have the fine details of the challenge as I'm scheduling this post well ahead of time but you will find them on the blog. Have fun!


15 comments:
I keep resisting these stamps Edna, I have so many I have resolved not to buy more until I've used what I have at least once, but you are really testing me to the limits. This is another gorgeous card.
I hope you have a fabulous day with your friends and I just know you will come home with more goodies that will test me to the limits of my resistance.
Pauline
x
Another super card Edna, I love your layout.
Hope you enjoy your trip out, look forward to reading all about it.
Jo x
ÅHHHH i just LOVE this card! SOOOO GORGEOUS!! =)
Sounds lik a fun trip....Have the BEST time hun! =)
Hugs
Stunning card, love the colours. Enjoy the SECC. xx
Your so lucky going away have a fab time! Another stunning creation Edna especially love this image and the colouring, the dies are gorgeous everything about the card is stunning:)
I just love this card Edna!
Your colourpalette is so soft and beautiful and the embellishment you chose works perfect with it.
Hope you are having a wonderful time, I wish I could been there meeting you, but hopefully once in the future!
Can't wait to see what you find at the SECC!
Lots of hugs, Jill
so stunning edna.really gorgeous colours and design and i love the image :D
xx coops xx
Big congratulations on the magasine feature. Hope you have a great time at the SEC.
Kath x
Love your card Edna.
I was stood next to you at the LOTV stand earlier today when your friend introduced you to the lad serving!
(Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!!!)
Carol x
This is such a perfect card and a superb start to the new challenge Chanelle xx
Hope you had a wonderful time and didn't spend too much!!! lol
Enjoy your trip to the SECC Edna - you'll have to tell us all about it - I've never been there, but we are going to the NEC on the 23rd - just for the day.
Hi Wow she is great loving the papers and the timepiece. congratulation on your magazine spot it wasa pretty special card !! and I am sure it will inspire many ! Have a great time in Glasgow ;0)
Fab card Edna,love your colouring in,, Im still practasing to get it right lol
Enjoy SECC and treat yourself to lots of goodies and be sureto let us all know what you brought
Wendy xx
A gorgeous card! Love the papers, the sweet image and your fab colouring!
Have a nice Weekend!
Hugs:)
This is gorgeous... your colouring is perfection and oh my, I do love the brown and gold tones you've used!
Post a Comment